BREAKFAST CATERING CALGARY
HANDCRAFTED WITH SEASONAL INGREDIENTS
Are you looking to host a hearty morning buffet for a corporate retreat?
Or a traditional Stampede breakfast with all the fixings?
Or a casual breakfast catering for a small group?
At Fork + Farm Catered Events, we know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it’s the perfect opportunity to create the right atmosphere for your event.
Breakfast Catering Services
Hot Breakfast: Few things can put a smile on someone’s face like the smell of a hot breakfast. Choose from a variety of hand-crafted items that will delight your guest’s palates and start their day right.
Cold Breakfast: Our options include everything from French pastries and fresh seasonal fruit, to sumptuous and velvety parfaits. This continental style of breakfast focuses on lighter fare that is easy to serve, healthy, and affordable.
Stampede Breakfast: A category unto itself. One of the ways Calgary welcomes the world into its city limits every year is through a traditional stampede breakfast. Made with only the highest quality of ingredients, our take on western fare is an incomparable experience that celebrates our local heritage through home-grown inspired dishes.
Our Breakfast Catering package includes:
- Custom created menu
- Access to one of Fork + Farm’s event professionals who will help you build your event
- Delivery service
- All service ware
- All tableware (includes all containers for grab and go breakfasts)
- Wait staff (if requested)
- Pick up of all food items and service/tableware after the event
Our Breakfast Serving Styles
Understanding what service style will work best for your breakfast is one of the first steps on the path to a successful catered event. Speak with one of our event staff today about which service option makes the most sense for you!
- Buffet: An excellent service style for larger groups or for Stampede breakfasts. Our buffets can serve either cold or hot breakfasts.
- Plated: For a more upscale dining experience. A plated breakfast is the perfect way to spoil your guests and set an elegant tone.
- Grab and Go: For guests on the go. A bagged or boxed breakfast is a quick way to make sure everyone can dine while they dash.
- Passed and Interactive: We believe breakfast is anything but boring, so why should the service style be? Our team of creative event professionals can work with you to create an interactive service style that will make your breakfast event memorable.
- Drop Off vs. Serviced: Choose between having our staff drop off your breakfast for a self-service style, or let our attentive staff serve your guests. Let our event coordinator know what you would prefer.
View Our Menus
Why Choose Fork + Farm Catered Events
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and our dedicated chefs know it’s an opportunity to create a first impression with your guests.
That is why we use seasonal ingredients to create handcrafted, bespoke breakfast menus that are certain to excite the taste buds of every guest.
We believe catering is an experience that begins when you first book your event.
Our team will work with you to ensure that experience is incomparable, by helping you select the service style that makes sense for your vision, audience, and budget.
BREAKFAST CATERING TIPS
3 Tips on Creating a Successful Breakfast Catering Event
When planning a breakfast catering event there are many things you have to keep in mind, from ensuring you have enough and the right types of coffee for your guests, to making sure yogurts stay chilled, while the sausages stay warm, and eggs stay moist. Our tips below can help you troubleshoot planning your breakfast!
Keep Timing in Mind
As with all meals, keeping timing in mind is paramount.
This is additionally important when it comes to breakfast; hollandaise can lose its buttery texture or eggs can go dry if kept warm for too long!
Make sure to ask your caterer for a detailed breakdown of when items are being delivered, plated or placed, and served, so your guests eat their breakfast at its best!
Get Adventurous with The Menu
Don’t be afraid to explore more unique menu options when planning your breakfast.
Instead of a traditional cinnamon bun, why not try one of our buttery and sweet brioche rolls?
If you’re thinking of adding some granola, consider our handcrafted power-up granola bars instead!
Breakfast is the first meal of the day and it’s your chance to make a positive impression on your guests.
Make it count with a lively, adventurous menu.
Stay Seasonal with The Ingredients
In the early days of winter you may be tempted to ask for fresh cherries on your fruit platter, but produce shines most when it’s in season.
Talk to your caterer about what is in season in your area and how you can use those ingredients to their best.
If you’re really stuck on using a particular ingredient, ask if your caterer has their own stock of preserves they could incorporate (we highly recommend our handmade pop tarts, filled with our house-made jam!).